Tiger 3 Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s film ‘Tiger 3’ hit the theaters on Diwali i.e. 12th November. In terms of earnings, the movie had a good start at the box office, but now its collections are declining every day. It has been a week since the release of ‘Tiger 3’, but surprisingly the film has not been able to recover its budget at the box office in 8 days. Let us tell you the complete account of the earnings of ‘Tiger 3’.
Good start at the box office
‘Tiger 3’ opened its account with Rs 44.50 crore at the box office. The Hindi version had the highest earning. On the second day i.e. Monday, the film did a business of Rs 59.25 crore, which was 33.15 percent more than the first day. At the same time, on Tuesday the film earned Rs 44.3 crore, which was 25.23 percent more than the previous day. The condition of the film’s earnings remained the same on Wednesday also. The film collected Rs 21.1 crore with a decline of 52.37 percent.
Every day the film’s earnings decline
- On Thursday, there was a decline of 12.32 percent in the earnings of Salman Khan’s film ‘Tiger 3’ and the collection was Rs 18.5 crore.
- The movie did a business of only Rs 187.65 crore in the first week. The second week started from Friday and the film did a business of Rs 13.25 crore.
- There was a 28.38 percent decline in earnings as compared to Thursday. The total collection of the film on Friday was 18.75 crores.
- According to the report of Saknilk, ‘Tiger 3’ has earned Rs 10.25 crore on Saturday. In this way the film’s earnings are continuously decreasing every day.
‘Tiger 3’ could not even make its budget in 8 days
- According to the report of Bollywood Hungama, ‘Tiger 3’ has been made with a budget of Rs 300 crore, but its total earning in India in the last 8 days has been Rs 229 crore.
- If seen this way, Salman Khan’s film has not been able to even make its budget in India yet.
- According to the report, the budget of Salman Khan’s previous film ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’, excluding actor’s fees, was only Rs 150 crore and it had earned Rs 339.16 crore.