Kullu House Fire: 9 room house burnt in Kullu, parents and daughter burnt in the fire

Kallu. A two and a half storey house was reduced to ashes in a fire in Kais Saur village of Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. The little girl and her parents also suffered burn injuries in the incident, who are still undergoing treatment at Kullu Hospital. At present, the condition of the girl is critical.

According to the information, this incident happened on Tuesday. After the fire, fire department employees also reached the spot and extinguished the fire. Kullu police team also reached the spot. ADC Kullu Ashutosh Garg said that the revenue department team has been sent to the spot and the loss has been assessed. All possible assistance will be provided to the affected family by the Kullu administration. 2 year old girl Navya, 24 year old Sharda and 26 year old Budhram were injured in the incident.

Fire department officer Thakur Das Verma said that a two and a half storey house was on fire in Saur village. The fire was extinguished with the help of villagers. Husband, wife and daughter were burnt in the incident. All three were taken out by the local people and sent to Kullu Hospital by ambulance. It is believed to be caused by short circuit or gas leakage in the house. In the incident, nine rooms of the house were burnt to ashes and there was a loss of Rs 20 lakh.

Landlord Budh Ram told that this incident happened in the morning. He was preparing to cook food. As soon as the gas was turned on, the regulator caught fire and then the fire spread to the house. The owner told that his wife and daughter were burnt and are now undergoing treatment in Kullu hospital.

Tags: Kullu Manali News, Kullu Police